Happy Birthday to me!
Today it is not only my actual birthday, it is also exactly one year ago since I started my blog… THIS blog! I know right? It feels like it has been much longer, but I guess that’s what happens when you have so many experiences.
Throughout the year I have been constantly trying to experiment with new things on my blog, to see what I like more, but also, what you guys like more. So that’s where Who is that Blonde 2.0 comes in: based on what I have learned this year I decided to make a change. Besides the fact that the layout looks a bit differently, here’s what’s new:
- No more monthly Giveaways: sometimes I don’t have a brand collab for a giveaway, and sometimes I have 2 per month. I decided not to stress about it and just go with whatever I find on my path. But don’t worry, if you subscribe to my newsletter you will automatically be in the running for whatever giveaway I am organizing.
- Getting Close: first I always thought that my private life wasn’t very fascinating for other people, but I started to realize that the blogs with personal stories always get lots of views. What can I say… you gotta give the people what they want!
- More Videos: even though I get quite shy in front of a video camera – and yes, I do realize that’s ironic since I am a model – and I am terrible with editing videos, I will be spending more energy on creating some cool video content for you. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel to show some support!
- More Structure: I used to post my blogs on random days, pretty much whenever I had time to post them. Now I will start to upload my blogs every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday, so you guys know when to check my website! Definitely a necessary change.
- Advertisements: this whole year I have been completely add free but I will start placing a small number of ads on my website. I promise it won’t get annoying but you know… a girl gotta eat!
- Ask Lynn: this section on the website was meant for people to ask me questions about pretty much anything. However, I’ve noticed that people prefer to send me a direct message instead of writing me on the forum, so from now on I will answers everyone’s questions personally!
- Contributor: I absolutely adore writing blogs, but this year has been so much about work – I seriously underestimated having a blog ups – that I decided to add a contributor to the team. Christel Schuurman will be writing a blog for you guys once a week… and boy does she have interesting stories to tell!
I think right now I covered pretty much everything that I had in mind… I’ll get back at you if I missed something :) Anyways, I am literally DYING to find out what you guys think about my website and the change. I feel like I am throwing myself out for the wolves because this blog is my life and I put everything in here… Does that sound weird? The point is: I am nervous to find out what you think, so don’t leave me hangin’ lol. Leave a comment or send me a message!
Lots of Love,